Saturday, March 13, 2010

day 16

just a quick report on potential side effects,

my muscles feel like they tire more easily than normal. i have some muscle aches going on today. ( i did have a busy day at work, and that im sure would cause some of the aches )

no medicine-head (like yesterday). mentally i feel clear. maybe a slight headache? or a sinus ache? clear sinuses, but i feel some tension. could be leftover from the workday?

my stomach growled again. (violently!)

Today i feel aware of a heaviness in my ovaries. or a fullness. i didn't notice it yesterday, but its there now. i noticed i was stepping more carefully than normal when i thought about my ovaries, so as not to jolt them?

i've been taking calcium supplements to avoid lupron's notorious side effect: bone pain. it has been working, i think.

i could be mistaking some of my muscle aches for bone aches... usually i bike to work (up and down some hills) but i think i should walk most of the way. at least until the pelvic heaviness gets worse. in a few more days, my ovaries will be swollen with ripe ovum and it will feel crazy, and i will not want to run or jump or move suddenly because i'll have a weird desire to protect them from movement. or at least thats how it was the last 2 donations.

my mood is good. normal. happy and content. i'll do my shots in like an hour.

No comments: